Friday, February 12, 2010

The Dynamic Dozen, and an update!

Read about me, and eleven of my Signing Time Academy Friends here!

I am so excited about all the great things happening with Big Heart, Moving Hands this year so far. A newspaper article, interest growing in our classes, and a new Baby Signing Time class date set for February 24th at 10:30am!

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates recently. I fell ill late Sunday night and was just released from the hospital and then put on bed rest. Today's really the first time I've felt up to sitting at the computer for any length of time. The good thing about all of this rest is that it gave me lots of time to work on a new curriculum for adults and health care professionals! It's not done yet, but I'm hoping to release it soon!

Give us a call, or send us a Facebook message if you're interested in any of our classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment